Micro PBS separates a laser beam into two different polarization beams. Micro PBS is generally used in fiber optical communication as the core component of polarizer, polarization beam combiner, and interleaver.
- Low Polarization Dependent Loss
- Low Insertion Loss
- Low PMD
- Environmentally Stable
- Polarization Beam Combiner
- Raman Amplifier
Factory Standard – Contact us for manufacturing limit or custom specifications.
- Material: BK7 grade A, optical glass
- Dimension: 0.2mm
- Flatness: l/4 l@ 632.8 nm per 25mm or better
- Extinction Ratio: >100:1
- Beam Deviation: <3 arc minutes
- Principal Transmittance: >98% and Ts<0.5%
- Principal Reflectance: Rs>99.5% and Rp<2%
Polarization beamsplitter coating on hypotenuse face,
AR-coatings (R<0.25%) on all input and output face.