- What is Shanghai Optics’ Return Policy?
All of our lenses and products are 100% rigorously inspected and tested to the highest industry standards (MIL-STD). Shanghai Optics stands behind every design, lens assembly and optical component. We take pride in the quality of the products and worry free customer experience. Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with our quality, delivery and price. We stand behind our products 100%.
All optical components have a 30-day risk free warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 732-321-6915 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Shanghai Optics will assist you with replacement parts or we will issue a credit or refund.*
- Shanghai Optics Inc. requires a Return Authorization Number for all returns. Buyer will notify Shanghai Optics Inc. about the defective product and request a Return Authorization Number. Return authorizations are valid for 30 days from date of issue.
- All authorized return products must be returned in the original packaging along with the Return Authorization Number clearly written inside and outside of the package. The buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
- Upon receipt of the returned products, we will fully examine it and notify you within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement, credit or refund.
- If a replacement product is requested Shanghai Optics Inc. will be responsible for the shipping costs of the replacement product to the buyer. Shipping and handling charges will not be included in the refund.
- If 30 days or more have passed since receipt of your purchase, we will not offer a refund.
Return authorizations on custom made or made to order products are returnable only if the product is defective.*
Shanghai Optics’ lens designs are based on the customer’s original requirements or specifications. We stand behind our products 100%. Please contact our sales engineers for detailed information regarding our design services.
Shanghai Optics’ warranty for all lens assemblies includes a one (1) year guarantee, inclusive of all parts and labor.
- This policy warrants against any defects solely based on customer specifications, not applications.
- Free technical support, including documentation and experts’ help via e-mail, telephone, and fax, will be provided by our experienced engineers within the one year warranty.
- NCR’s (non-compliance report) must be submitted to our New Jersey office and we will respond within 24 hours. Our factory responses to rejects and requests for investigations will be reported to our customer within 14 days of notification.
- This warranty does not apply to products that have been modified in design or future applications, subjected to abuse, misuse, mishandling or unauthorized repair.
Please also refer to our FAI policy to check out our risk-free product and service.